Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you tell me the approximate value of a canvas by Russo

Customer Question

Can you tell me the approximate value of a canvas by Mike Russo measuring 4'8" x 5'8"? Thanks.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Can you tell me the value of a canvas by Mike Russo. Measures approx. 4'8" x 5'8"? Thanks.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Its in excellent condition.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature (are you sure it is Mike and not Michele Russo?) and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

To be clear, Michele Russo was a male. I will know if it is his work by seeing the signature and style.