Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small vase with a Japanese Potter's. It

Customer Question

I have a small vase with a Japanese Potter's mark . It reads...hand painted, made in japan, and a symbol of what appears to be a bird in flight. Can you point me in a good direction? Thank you for your time! Val!
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there's a floral arrangement on the front of the vase and a single flower from that arrangement on the back. The vase is trimmed in a blue with whisps of pin in it as a border at the top and bottom. It stands 6" tall
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.
Please note, I do not send any pop up offers of any kind.
Appraisers do not make offers of any nature.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.

.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl .
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda