Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Second opinion] Collectable dolls

Customer Question
Second opinion] Collectable dolls
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/10/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I see you are asking a second opinion. You need to reply to the original question where the expert has asked for images in order to help you. A second opinion is used when you get an answer to an original question and you want another opinion on the first answer. You actually have two questions open that you have not responded to the experts communication to you. You can see them here : Just click this link and it takes you to your questions. Please be sure to be signed into the justanswer site by way of Google Chrome. So this link works. If it does not then you can go to your questions by clicking

" My questions " at the top of your page, if on a phone click the three blue lines top right of the page ( scroll all the way to the top of the page )

https://www.justanswer.com/QuestionSearch.aspx?PFID=100205549&KW=JACUSTOMER-y3lwoa8m-

Glenda