Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

OL NEED ARTIST NAME FROM 19TH CENTURY PICTURE OF CHILD, the…

Customer Question
OL NEED ARTIST NAME...

OL NEED ARTIST NAME FROM 19TH CENTURY PICTURE OF CHILD

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The numers 1051 and 2676 which we. beleive to be of religious significances verified.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Picture of young boy from wealthy family male looks angelic age could be

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/10/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

No Thank You. Could you pleade refund me the $5.00 back.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora