Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How do I import a picture to show you my item? Limoges

How do I import a picture to show you my item?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Limoges Coronet France (green stamp) Black stamp Limoges (top) France (bottom) in center a seven pointed star with the individual letters spelling Limoges on each ray. It is a small oval dish with a heavy a gold rim, yellow roses, and white dogwood blossoms and various green leaves.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is hand painted, gold oval in bottom of bowl, next to gold rim green leave with tiny rose flowers

This is a piece made and decorated by Coiffe Limoges (star mark) 1891-1914 and imported by Coronet Limoges

owned by George Borgfeldt between 1906-1920. The overlapping dates for the marks date the oval dish to 1906 to 1914 and it has a current value of $30 to $40 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.