Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 77 pieces of a 903 series how much is it worth? The

Customer Question

I have 77 pieces of a 903 series how much is it worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The Fukagawa Arita series 903, the complete set has 89 pieces I have 77 how much is it worth ball park?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I do nt think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora