Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a fruit & lace painting on by S. Popovska. Does it…

Customer Question
I have a fruit...

I have a fruit & lace painting on wood by S. Popovska. Does it have an value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That is all I know. I bought it at a thrift shop

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is very good.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/9/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

I thought you were going to charge $5.00 (refundable) for this service and now I see you have charges for a years membership. I do not want to continue a membership. Cancel and refund my money.

Just to let you know the Professional Appraisers are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at
Email address:***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us?target=phone
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Or by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Thank you

In order to cancel you need to contact customer service !

.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Or by phone:

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Thank you