Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value of simon $ Halbig doll little women # 1160, 5 1/2

Customer Question
Value of simon $...

Value of simon $ Halbig doll little women # 1160

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

5 1/2 linch Bisque shoulder plate, mohair wig, bisgue arms $ legs, excellent condition

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/9/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 9 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is Tanya I am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. This is a doll done in 1900-1910 era. In the original Edwardian outfit this doll has a value of 375.00. If the clothes are gone however the doll is in original excellent condition the value is 285-300.00

Simon & Halbig was founded in 1839, they began making dolls from 1869 in their two porcelain factories in Gräfenhain and Hidburghausen, near Thuringia, Germany. In 1920 S & H was bought by Kämmer & Reinhardt, who continued to produce dolls until 1932. Sometime after the factory became known as Keramisches Werk Gräfenhain.

Simon &Halbig is known for their fine bisque doll heads and innovation in the doll industry, they also supplied doll heads to many other well known doll manufacturers.

f I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Hi I wanted to check back and see if you had any other questions on this doll that I may help you with?

Please let me know f you do.

When you have a chance and all questions have been answered please rate my replies as this is how I am paid for my research and work from the company thank you

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago

Hi I wanted to check and see if you had further questions on this doll. I am happy to help answer anything you may want to know on her.

I got it the first hundred times you sent and I don't agree with you DO NOT send me any more info in the middle of the night