Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 pieces of Moon and Star pattern glassware that I

Customer Question

I have 2 pieces of Moon and Star pattern glassware that I would like to sell!One is a compote with top and the other is an upright candy dish with top! Is there any value to them now?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: These pieces belonged to my mother and were from her collection! Would there be any value to them?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They are in perfect shape and original!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. What color are these pieces?

Hi they were done in amber, green, red, blue and clear glass so the color is all I need to know what they are. The value does differ some by color so I want to be accurate in giving you a value. Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 25 days ago.

Hi I wanted to check back and see if you had a chance to let me know what the color is on your glass ware. I can then give you a value on these. Thank you