Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Re: "Ardald" Fiori-Bianco N505 Italy- pedestal, It is a

Customer Question

Re: "Ardald" Fiori-Bianco N505 Italy-White pedestal
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is a white decorative pedestal plate cover in tiny flowers and roses given to me over 35 yrs. ago, from a relative who had it for many years prior. I also have a beautiful 3 pc. tureen with lid and platter ~ Ardalt Fiori-Bianco No 5186. I know this design has a specific name, cannot remember it! They are in perfect condition. Thank you
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't believe so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Will you be able to add photos?