Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Re: "Ardald" Fiori-Bianco N505 Italy- pedestal, It is a

Customer Question
Re: "Ardald" Fiori-Bianco N505...

Re: "Ardald" Fiori-Bianco N505 Italy-White pedestal

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a white decorative pedestal plate cover in tiny flowers and roses given to me over 35 yrs. ago, from a relative who had it for many years prior. I also have a beautiful 3 pc. tureen with lid and platter ~ Ardalt Fiori-Bianco No 5186. I know this design has a specific name, cannot remember it! They are in perfect condition. Thank you

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't believe so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/9/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

Will you be able to add photos?