Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What would this clock be worth, we have one for sale? all I

Customer Question

What would this clock be worth, we have one for sale?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: all I know is i have a pic and paten is July 1889. Time is on the top and bottom is the date
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can send photo
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Last pic came from my work e-mail***@******.***. I am registered under***@******.***
You can send to either address
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi

Did you open the clock to look at the works to see if there is a makers name on the works?

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No we did not, but we can get someone to do that. Clock is in Nebraska and we live in Texas. May take a day or so
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

That would be fine. It will help if it does have a maker. Just come back to this question when you look at the works.

Glenda