Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What would this clock be worth, we have one for sale? all I…

Customer Question
What would this clock...

What would this clock be worth, we have one for sale?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

All I know is i have a pic and paten is July 1889. Time is on the top and bottom is the date

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Last pic came from my work e-mail***@******.***. I am registered under***@******.***
You can send to either address

Hi

Did you open the clock to look at the works to see if there is a makers name on the works?

Glenda

No we did not, but we can get someone to do that. Clock is in Nebraska and we live in Texas. May take a day or so

Hello

That would be fine. It will help if it does have a maker. Just come back to this question when you look at the works.

Glenda