Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old wall clock all pieces are fixed on wooden

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old wall clock all pieces are fixed on wooden board what kind of wll clock is that?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can you answer my question please

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Yes

Expert's Assistant: What else should I tell the Antiques Appraiser?

How old could be this wall clock and what manufactor

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.