Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Is there a appraiser to look at some of my antiques, I have

Customer Question

Is there a appraiser to look at some of my antiques , I have taken pictures on my iPhone
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: A spinning wheel hand made by a lady's grandmother! From Sweden somewhere around 1820-1860
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The lady ( May) I knew was born in 1896 and it was her grandmothers
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is Tanya I am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the spinning wheel for review? If possible click on the add files, file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts. You may also email photos to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; so the company knows whom to send the photos to. I look forward to seeing this and helping you on it. I will need the height and width of the wheel also. Thank you I appreciate your help.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 25 days ago.

Hi I wanted to check and see if you had had a chance to post photos of the spinning wheel for review I would be happy to evaluate it and give you information and value.

If possible click on the add files, file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts. You may also email photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; so the company knows whom to send the photos to. I look forward to seeing this and helping you on it. I will need the height and width of the wheel also. Thank you I appreciate your help.