Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My husband came across a Tiffany Co. piece today. It is a

Customer Question

Hello,My husband came across a Tiffany Co. piece today. It is a antique for sure.. It has the no. 5386 m 5680 sterling silver under then 2 1/2 .We also have alot of Handerbeit Antiques as well Just Beautiful!!
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I went on E bay but should i go to a appraiser in my area??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Erin-Marie Wallace replied 1 month ago.

Greetings, my name is ***** ***** I am a federally certified appraiser and licensed auctioneer with a Master’s degree from Sotheby’s Institute, UK. I can assist you with this, I've handled many piece made by the illustrious firm of Tiffany. Do you think you could upload a photograph of it and provide me with the dimensions to assist in evaluating it's rarity and value?

Most Sincerely,

Erin-Marie