Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting that i got from my father. he passed away

Customer Question

i have a painting that i got from my father. he passed away i was wondering if it has any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: hi how are you ? i have a painting that i got from my father and i was wondering if it has any value?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Erin-Marie Wallace replied 1 month ago.

Greetings, my name is ***** ***** I am a federally certified appraiser and licensed auctioneer with a Master’s degree from Sotheby’s Institute, UK. I can assist you with this evaluation but need to request that you provide photos and dimensions of the piece. Would you like a few pointers on submitting photos?

Most Sincerely,

Erin-Marie

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no please

Not a problem!

To send photos you may use the "add-files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper-clip"icon found in the toolbar you see on your reply page, .jpeg and .jpgs formats work best. An additional explanation of this method can be found here

If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer,then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.

If these methods are not working to your satisfaction, then please call the JustAnswer help service desk directly @1-***-***-****.

I look forward to assisting with this family heirloom,

Erin-Marie