Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have a painting y Corinne Hartley and was interested in

Customer Question
Have a painting b...

Have a painting b y Corinne Hartley and was interested in selling it. How do I go about this?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a painting by Corinne Hartley and am interested in selling in. How do I do this?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Like what

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to look up her current values and where they are selling,. Also what is the size of this painting if you know?

Thank you for your patience he is what I have on the Corinne Hartley painting:

After reviewing her sells the values have been noted and sold from(###) ###-####00 does not seem to matter on size or subject matter.

The auction houses below have handled selling her paintings and bronzes in the last two years.

+++++++++++++++++++

Auction house Zezula
Hlinky 142c
Brno Czech Republic
Known for
Antiques, Paintings, Objects d'Art

++++++++++++++++

DuMouchelles Auctions

409 East Jefferson Ave
Detroit, MI 48226

Known for
Fine Art Auctioneers

__________________________________________

Corinne Hartley=== 20/21st century

Methods-Easel Painting

Sculpture, Three Dimensional Forms

Media- bronze sculpture and oil painting

Subjects-

Figure, Figurative, Human Figure

Landscape, Nature Scene

Added Description-

Figure Specialty and Landscape Specialty

___________________________________

The beauty of life and the joy of living is what Corinne Hartley intends to express in her sculptures and on her canvases. Her goal is to provide the art lover with a superb example of how
much beauty there is in a moment and in the cherished details of daily life.

Hartley studied at the Chouinard Art Institute in Los Angeles and the Pasadena School of Fine Arts. For thirty years she was a commercial fashion illustrator for department stores in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. She has been a professional painter for 40+ years and a painting teacher for 30 years.

Corinne Hartley has participated in one woman, group and juried shows. Inspired by her paintings, she has created over 30 bronze sculptures, and her prints and cards have been published and distributed throughout the world.

Awards:
Best of Show, Clymer Museum, Ellensburg, Washington
Purchase Award, Santa Paula, California
Purchase Award, National Orange Show, California
Honor Award, All City Art Festival, Los Angeles, California

Public Art Dedications:
1995 Life Size Sculpture, Springville, Utah
1996 Life Size Sculpture, child Help Charity, Scottsdale, Arizona

Memberships:
Western Acadamey of Women Artists
California Art Club
Oil Painters of America

Collectors:
Reggie Jackson, Athlete
Barbara Mandrell, Singer
Mike Connors, Actor
Leigh Taylor Young, Actor
***** *****, Singer

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.