Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a map entitled, that has in the upper left corner

Customer Question

I have a map entitled, that has in the upper left corner "Berghaus Physikal Atlas" and in the right hand corner, "3te Abtheilung: geology No.L. This map is two large circles showing north america on the left hand side and on the right hand side the south pole, Australia, etc.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Well, it has a lot of printing on the bottom of the page, outside of the map itself. It looks old but who knows!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can send to your email but I don't know how to get iPhone photos onto an email, sorry!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, I meant I can send to you via a phone number.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I don't I think you need to see the image
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK, this looks like all it does is try to trap you into more expensive services. I want my $5 refunded to my Visa account asap.
Thank you.
Barbara Ritchie