Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small mahogany rocking chair well over 100 years

Customer Question

I have a small mahogany rocking chair well over 100 years old. Lovely finished curved arms and curved back at the top. Back has beautiful cut work which reminds me of a stringed instrument. Have any idea of its worth?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please attach a few photos of the chair for review one overall shot, a clear close up of any markings on the chair or names and a a photo of the corners to see the joints. I appreciate your help and these will help in giving you accurate information and value. To post here click on file upload , add files or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. In the email please put "forCustomerquot; so they know whom to forward the pictures to. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 21 days ago.

Just wanted to check in and see if you were still interested in having me review and evaluate your rocking chair. I am always happy to help.

Please attach a few photos of the chair for review one overall shot, a clear close up of any markings on the chair or names and a a photo of the corners to see the joints. I appreciate your help and these will help in giving you accurate information and value. To post here click on file upload , add files or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. In the email please put "forCustomerquot; so they know whom to forward the pictures to. I look forward to helping you.