Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a 12 foot by 6 foot Brunswick Balke billiard table,

Customer Question

We have a 12 foot by 6 foot Brunswick Balke billiard table, solid oak, came from a pool hall in Calgary owned by a Mr. Ross. What is it worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: When we purchased it in 1987 from a descendant of Mr. Ross, he said it came from Calgary, then sold to a pool hall in Ponoka, then to a pool hall in Hobbema, then to the descendant. It has been restored, and is very alive and true when played on. It takes 3 men to carry one slate. It is beautiful.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The legs, eight of them, are directly below the edge of the table, and are
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora