Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

9/8/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Let me review the photos and marking please and I will check back in could you please tell me the measurements of this bowl? Thank I appreciate your help greatly. I look forward to helping you.
Not sure and it's not in front of me. Who is the artist
Ok thank you I am researching this now and will post as soon as I am completed. I appreciate your reply.
I was told it might be an AL artist

Hi I have spent hours looking up the artist and have not found a match to the markings on the back I will opt out and allow another expert to look this over It will cost you anything additionally in having another expert look this over and help you if they know the artist. Thank you

Appx 12" in diameter