Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Info and value on this pottery bowl

Customer Question

Info and value on this pottery bowl
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.
Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Let me review the photos and marking please and I will check back in could you please tell me the measurements of this bowl? Thank I appreciate your help greatly. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure and it's not in front of me. Who is the artist
Ok thank you I am researching this now and will post as soon as I am completed. I appreciate your reply.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was told it might be an AL artist

Hi I have spent hours looking up the artist and have not found a match to the markings on the back I will opt out and allow another expert to look this over It will cost you anything additionally in having another expert look this over and help you if they know the artist. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Appx 12" in diameter