Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Series of 4 D. Perea bullfighting, framed, probably a print.

Customer Question
Series of 4 D...

Series of 4 D. Perea bullfighting, framed , probably a print. Courious about the value.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Deaf painter 1830/1899

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I can think of. They are signed but wrapped up in frames and my guess is they are prints

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/8/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora