LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I hope these help you

Customer Question

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

oh thank you now I see there was another post here with photos. Thank you I will review these and post back when completed. Thank you for your help

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks so much

Pre-Columbian Figural Blackware Vessel, Inca, 1500-1800 era. It looks to have a crack across the vessel itself which is common in these from usage and age. It is best to keep these on a secure shelf so more damage is prevented. These vessels held liquids for meals such as water, wine and other drink. The value on this jug is 700-900.00 for the size, quality and age of the piece. It is a nice vessel and in good condition for age.

f I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 26 days ago.

Hi I