Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

9/7/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please let me know what the measurements are of this piece and could you post a few more photos. I would like to see the bottom and the face on the neck better. Any markings on the piece also, Thank you I appreciate your help this helps me give you accurate information when completed.

I will not be able to do that until Saturday when I go to my brothers in Tulsa. Will that be ok

Thank you yes, that will be fine and i will watch for the post. I appreciate you letting me know.

Thank you.

you're welcome look forward to helping you

More pictures

yes with more photos I can tell you an accurate value and information on the jar. Thank you

I sent several photos

oh ok by email? ***@******.*** and in email please put "forCustomerquot; so the company knows to forward on to me. in our post here no photos are showing so I will watch for them by email.

I found your second post with the photos thank you I will review them and post back here when completed.

Pre-Columbian Figural Blackware Vessel, Inca, 1500-1800 era. It looks to have a crack across the vessel itself which is common in these from usage and age. It is best to keep these on a secure shelf so more damage is prevented. These vessels held liquids for meals such as water, wine and other drink. The value on this jug is 700-900.00 for the size, quality and age of the piece. It is a nice vessel and in good condition for age.

f I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser