Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have (2) sizable framed items that I would love to know

Customer Question

Hi Amy, I have (2) sizable framed items that I would love to know more about. Tried to get into the St. Louis show, but wasn't selected. Everyone I've asked, have never seen what I have, however; offered to buy the items. They are; "Hall of Fame Baseball Star" (24) in color very nice cards, framed. The other is item is a large framed; (105) total B&W baseball cards encased & titled; "Negro League Baseball Stars." Depending on they're worth, I would very much be interested in having them auctioned off. These are very unusual, as I haven't found anyone who has seen such treasured items. Wish I could of brought these to the St. Louis show, as I'm sure these would have raised a few eyebrows. Thank you for you're time & I look forward to a response. Sincerely, Deborah *************

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.

Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

Are you requesting a professional named "Amy"?

I am not sure I know anyone on the site by that name.

Kind regards,
Doris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Doris, I just addressed an Amy, because a photo of her popped up wanting to help with my appraisal's. You are more than welcomed to help find an answer for me. I'm looking for value of my (2) items & possibly having them sold.
Sincerely, Deborah
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Doris, I've already paid through pay-pal $58.00 to get answers on my (2) items & cannot send anymore. Thank you & I do realize this appraisal charge can be refunded if not satisfied.
Sincerely, Deborah
Expert:  Doris replied 1 month ago.

I was not responsible for the charges on your card.

See this explanation...

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, see this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

What date years are on these framed pieces?

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos front and back.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

OR -

Site Help With Photos:

1-***-***-****

The Help service with photos does not cost extra. This is not the same as the pop-up that asks about phone calls. The pop-up is an extra phone call service related to the appraisal, not photos.

I do not send pop-up offers.

Kind regards,
Doris