Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a set of Eschenbach Balmoral Baronet China Patrician

Customer Question

I have a set of Eschenbach Balmoral Baronet China Patrician Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. I'd like to know the value of the set. Complete Place Settings for 12 includes sauce bowls, bread and butter plates, salad plates, dinner plates, cups and saucers, serving platter, covered serving dish, gravy boat, round serving dish.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can upload photos. These dishes are in pristine condition. Platinum rims are totally intact, no chips, no stains.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

A service for 12 plus serving pieces of circa 1920 to 1950 Eschenbach Balmoral pattern (imported by Baronet China) on the Patrician shape has a current value of $500 to $700 retail on the secondary market.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.