Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to buy another ceramic mug like the mug that I

Customer Question

I would like to buy another ceramic mug like the mug that I own. the mug is about 1850 to 1860. The mug is robin's egg blue with copper coated raised lions and top and bottom rims and handle. Lusterware in England may have made this mug. Bill
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

At your convenience, please send images of the mug that you have.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora