Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like to buy another ceramic mug like the mug that I…

Customer Question
I would like to buy...
I would like to buy another ceramic mug like the mug that I own. the mug is about 1850 to 1860. The mug is robin's egg blue with copper coated raised lions and top and bottom rims and handle. Lusterware in England may have made this mug. Bill
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

At your convenience, please send images of the mug that you have.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora