Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a old fly rod with out any markings, it has 4 pieces,

Customer Question
and from what I've read...
I have a old fly rod with out any markings, it has 4 pieces, and from what I've read, the chances are it is a collectible. I do have pictures. It is in excellent condition. But the reel seat and handle are of the fishing pole style, but the length is over 10' with only 3 pieces, the rod has two different tips, one thicker then the other.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Is it a fly rod or fishing pole, and what do you think the value is
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Can you provide a picture of the rod?

Thanks