Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique clock; original electrical insides, gold…

Customer Question
I have an antique...

I have an antique clock; original electrical insides, gold painting around edges , 2 birds plus flowers ,number on bottom 936. Made by Sessions. Can you give a estimate of value? CAM

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

How can I send you a picture from my I-phone ? CAM

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I know. I. I think a picture would help. CAM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/6/2017
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers.
Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.

Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

If the pictures are on your phone, you can email them to your own email address.

Then you can go to your laptop. desktop or tablet to receive the email. Then save the attached pictures to your hard drive or where ever you usually save your pictures.

Come back to this thread on your computer.

Then follow these instructions.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,

Doris

Doris please disregard my question and cancel my request.Also please refund my &5 and destroy my Credit Card #***** I do not want to participate in this service.Thank you.
No thank you.Please just honor my request to cancel and process my refund destroying my Credit Card #*****

You will need to contact the site for a refund. I did not charge your card. The site did.

Site Charges:

We professionals are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, see this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

OR

Email address:

***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

Or by phone:

US/Canada 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Kind regards,

Doris