Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a royal Nippon moire owl vase and have no idea how…

Customer Question
I have a royal...

I have a royal Nippon moire owl vase and have no idea how much it would be worth or how to sell it. it has a number 1042 on bottom and a signature I cannot read because it is faded

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I saw one exactly like it on computer, but it was bathed in shiney light and this one is dull

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/6/2017
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Do you have any pictures you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana