Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a royal Nippon moire owl vase and have no idea how

Customer Question

I have a royal Nippon moire owl vase and have no idea how much it would be worth or how to sell it. it has a number 1042 on bottom and a signature I cannot read because it is faded
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I saw one exactly like it on computer, but it was bathed in shiney light and this one is dull
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Do you have any pictures you can send?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana