Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

My mom has an old Ashley Belle Victorian Porcelain Doll 40",

Customer Question

my mom has an old Ashley Belle Victorian Porcelain Doll 40", Vintage, Fabulous Gown, Mint and she is in great condition and she was wanting to know her value?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please add a more well-lit image of the doll and the signature too.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, the doll market is slumped currently. Dolls are re-selling for significantly less than they did a few decades ago and the market was further impacted since the Recession.

On today's market, a 40" tall late 20th century Ashley Belle doll in mint condition could sell for $100 - $175.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora