Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was goong through old tjing and found an old silver

Customer Question

I was goong through old tjing and found an old silver bracelet an ex gave me. The numbers on it read 935 and then a few letters I can't make out. Is this real silver? Worth anything?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its like an infinite symbol design with what looks like diamonds. And JWDR seem to be the letters following 935
JA: Some old shoes of my mother's. They'd been handed down and were real 1920's dancing shoes. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No that's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Please add images at your convenience by using the Add Files feature.
-Rarewares