Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 6 of the original old mobettie JAIL house keys. Mint…

Customer Question
I have 6 of...

I have 6 of the original old mobettie JAIL house keys. Mint condition. It was the first JAIL in the Texas panhandle and is now a museum. Just wondering the worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They date back to the early 1800,s

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No...just passed down through generations

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/6/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please add images at your convenience by using the Add Files feature.
-Rarewares