Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have box of noritake china bottom of dishs ,reef with N in…

Customer Question
I have box of...

I have box of noritake china bottom of dishs ,reef with N in center of reef w/JAPAN beneath then the# ***** beneath that,compton under #

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Three color rim,gold bottom ring,light copper ring mid ,outer ring a darker glossy brown

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The china is other wise white

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/6/2017
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Are you looking for a value for your set? If so, can you give me a list of exactly what pieces you have? Depending on just what you have, the value can vary quite a bit.

Thanks,

~Diana

10 setting no silverware but do have ten gold rim long stim glasss

HI. Noritake didn't make glasses to go with this set. Do you know who made those or the pattern name?

.

I'm assuming you have a regular place setting, such as

10 dinner plates

10 salad plates

10 bread/butter

10 soup bowls

10 cup/ saucer sets

.

Is that right? Do you have any serving pieces? If so, what do you have?

~Diana

XXX-XXX-8637

Hi. I don't take phone calls. It's an extra charge, upsale offered by the site, not me. I don't participate in the phone call program because I prefer to give written answers.

.

If you absolutely must talk to an expert, I can opt out and see if another expert would be willing to do that.

~Diana

need the answer
i do have serving dishes and cups

Hi. I'm sorry this is taking so long, but I need to have a proper inventory of exactly what dishes you have and how many in order to give you a proper value. Not knowing that can mean a difference of hundreds of dollars.

.

What serving dishes do you have?

~Diana