Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a Ridgeways transferware platter, numbered 34/186

Customer Question
Apple Blossom pattern. Is it...
I have a Ridgeways transferware platter, numbered 34/186 Apple Blossom pattern. Is it valuable?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I dont know much else other than the stamp on the back is printed in brown, says 34/186 with small banner under the logo with APPLE BLOSSOM and Ridgeway England written underneath the banner
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/6/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you . Please allow me to look up the current value and post back here shortly.

thank you this is a 12" round serving platter with a value of 49.00 in todays market.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser