Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an 1894 AMG DEP Made in Germany Doll. She is jointed…

Customer Question
I have an 1894...

I have an 1894 AMG DEP Made in Germany Doll. She is jointed and appears to be strung together with a cloth cords. Porcelain face and bisque body. I would like to have her fixed.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The doll belonged to my Mother

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No sorry

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/6/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora