Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 original Rodney paintings. Are they worth anything?

I have 3 original...

I have 3 original Rodney White paintings. Are they worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have not seen them in any of his mass produced work. I bought them i

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Around 2007

8/23/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the paintings,
signatures and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

Let me see if I can figure out how to do that
IMG_0889.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0890.JPGIMG_0890.JPGIMG_0890.JPGIMG_0890.JPGIMG_0891.JPGIMG_0891.JPGIMG_0893.JPGIMG_0893.JPG
Can you call @(###) ###-####

I do not participate in the phone service.

I got two photos of the same painting. Do add photos of signature and back.

Did you get the photos?

I got image 889 only.

Let me do this again. Thanks!
IMG_0890.JPGIMG_0890.JPGIMG_0893.JPGIMG_0893.JPGIMG_0891.JPGIMG_0891.JPGIMG_0892.JPGIMG_0892.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0894.JPGIMG_0894.JPG
I hope you got them all this time!

Wonderful pieces. Rodney White (1976-) is a Brooklyn, New York artist

and his work is now quite collectible.

The eagle piece has a current value of $2000 to $2500, the Live in Progress

is worth $1200 and the Feel Free is worth $1500 to $1800.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares