Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Pembroke regency Style drop leaf table that was…

I have a Pembroke...

I have a Pembroke regency Style drop leaf table that was badly damaged in a move. The moving company is in the process of processing my claim. What is it worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can I upoad a picture

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Mohagony one drawer

8/23/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

I am confused on how much this service costs. Can you confirm the price I will pay?
Are you there?
I will take a screen shot, just for my records.
Hello?

Thank you for the photos. I will work on this and get back to you today.

You will get an email when I respond.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

Ok, I will await your answer. Thank you.

This is a circa 1825 to 1840 Pembroke Regency drop leaf table

with a current replacement value of $2500.

Please take a moment to click the five stars in the upper right of your
screen and hit the orange SUBMIT button to signal the site that I have
completed the question. Thanks!

Rarewares