Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/22/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for the photos. I will work on this and get back to you today.

You will get an email when I respond.

This is a page from Godey's Fasions, a Victorian era

publication for ladies that showed the latest fashionable clothes, hairstyles

and shoes. This one was actually published in the 1860's, I think the person that

hand wrote the note on the back may have transposed the numbers and meant 1863.

This print is yellowed from age and from having an acid-based backing.

The framed print is worth $50 to $65 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares