rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a illinois molding company piece of art. I was trying

I have a illinois molding company piece of art. I was trying to research where it came from and found this site. The numbers p666 v2031-158 Are handwritten on the back.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is a picture of Yosemite National Park. It was left in our home when we purchased it so I have no idea where it came from or how old it is.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It measures 53x29 and is in a gold frame. That is all I k ow.

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Can you provide a picture?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

There is a "Add File" link near where you write that you can use to upload a suitable picture

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay. Let me do that.

Great!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** while I analyze them

You have a reproduction of a painting from ***** *****. Robert ***** ***** (1889 - 1979) . Robert ***** ***** was active/lived in California, Texas, Maryland / Canada, England. ***** ***** is known for landscape, coastal view and still life painting. These kind of prints where produced around 1950s.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 150-250$.

If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.

Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.

You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your hrlp.

Please, remember to use the stars to rate my answer