Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Addressed to Rarewares I am attaching a picture of two

Addressed to Rarewares I am attaching...
Addressed to Rarewares
I am attaching a picture of two parlor high back chairs tufted and gimping on edge. There is also a parlor table in the picture.
Can you please give me information as to age and value if I were to purchase it.
Secondly I am attaching a picture of a set of china. Again, do you have any information to share with me. I am sorry I did not take a picture of the markings on the underside, nor do I know the pattern name. The set is as you see it. I believe it is only a partial set to what it could have once been.
Thank you again for your assistance.
One more question, how many days do I have left on my order. I don't know how long my fee I paid covers me for.
Regards
Carol
Pictures are being sent separately
8/20/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Thank you for the photos. I will work on this and get back to you today.

You will get an email when I respond.

The flash is obscuring a clear view of the china mark.

Try one without the flash or tilted at a different angle, thanks!

The table is a mahogany and marble fern table/plant stand from circa 1900 with a value of

$100 to $125.

The high back arm chair with back tufting dates to 1890 and has a value of $300.

The china set was made by Sorau Porcelain Factory of Brandenburg, Germany between 1898 to 1918

using the PS mark, the Imperial Crown mark was the importer/exporter stamp. This set does not have a pattern

name. The value of the set is $175 to $200.

The coins have to go in a new question. I am not allowed to answer on items that are 'add ons' within the question and we usually prefer one or two similar items per question.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares