Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I purchased 3 pieces from the artist Flohr........2 I have…

I purchased 3 pieces from...
I purchased 3 pieces from the artist Michael Flohr........2 I have sold but on the 3rd I have misplaced
the COA on the 3rd to show it is 1 of the 195 signed. It is next to impossible to sell it without that
COA piece of paper for fair value.....what options are available to show some level of authenticityBig City Dreams" by Michael Flohr
mixed media on canvas, hand embellished
30 x 40 framed
195 signed and numbered
8/19/2017
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.

Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

To obtain another COA, the piece should be seen in person by a qualified appraiser.

What large city is near you? I will try to locate an appraiser within driving distance.

Kind regards,
Doris

I am in Phoenix AZ

Here are three certified appraisers in Phoenix.

Jeffrey L Pearson(###) ###-####/p>

Ron Freeman(###) ###-####/p>

Thomas M Helms(###) ###-####/p>

Here are some suggestions for selling:

The internet has your widest pool of buyers. To sell close to estimated retail try the following -

Try ads on sites such as

https://www.artbrokerage.com/help/selling-art

http://www.rubylane.com/art

http://www.askart.com/Ads_Individual.aspx

https://www.artnet.com/auctions/all-artworks/?utm_campaign=bannerad&utm_source=080514auctionsevergreen&utm_medium=link

http://www.artvalue.com

http://www.artprice.com/marketplace/sell-an-artwork

Some like Etsy.com where you can set up your store for free and the selling fees are small - 20 cents to list an item plus 3.5% of the final price.

Or list with no fees whatsoever:

http://forum.findartinfo.com/default.asp?CAT_

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.

To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button. Or if you see "review expert" or "rate expert", you can click on that.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

This allows me to be credited by JA for my Knowledge, Time and Effort.

Rating me does not cost you anything extra.

Bonuses are not required but are always appreciated.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, I should be the pro that takes the question.

Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

**********************
Thank you so much for the positive rating! If you have questions in the future, please request me by typing “For Doris only” as the first three words of the question. I should be the one to take your question.
Thank you again.
**********************