Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a small doll head. Head only. With hair. S&H #1160

I have a small doll head. Head only. With hair. S&H #1160 look for value to sell. Thanks Linda K.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have an Austin sculpture 1986. Horse and girl head. Heads only. I have not been able to find any information for it.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not at this time. Thank you for your help.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I hope these photos are enough for you to help me out.

This is a Simon and Halbig German doll head in mold 1160

that dates to the late 1800's, early 1900's. It has a value of $50 to $60.

The Austin Sculpture, dated 1986, in Durastone

of a girl and horse head has a value of $125 to $150 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.