Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I spoke to some one in antiques rd show about a painting and…

Customer Question
I spoke to some...

I spoke to some one in antiques rd show about a painting and theywant me to send them pics snd the story of how i gound it and the history i may know about it . My question is how do i down load uploaf or ? All together . I am computer illiterate and need instructions from turn on the compter to send.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

How are you Pearl today

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/7/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

This is not the Antique Road Show you are communicating with, in order to talk to them. You need to go back to their website and where it says contact us, you click there. The site you are on is an Appraisal Site.

This is the link to their page, and at the bottom just click on the Contact us, it will get you to where you need to call them.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/

Glenda