Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old tea set that was painted by a geisha before

Customer Question

I have an old tea set that was painted by a geisha before 1932. it is silk main center round cloth with 6 or 8 smaller ones..I am thinking it was for a ceremonial tea. I also have all of the paper work with sending it to usa . Duty and sale info (1932 time frame). I would like to have some idea if it is valuable or not
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I also have thie original folder it wss packed in . It was given to me about 65 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You were to take only to take $5.00 out of my account. If you take more out I will stop payment at my bank
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help