Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm just wondering how a person should go about getting

Customer Question

I'm just wondering how a person should go about getting several items looked at --we have jewelry,furniture, books, a sampler from the 18th century etc Is there a good approach to follow?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My sampler is from Maryland/Pennsylvania from1799 --stitched by a young member of the early settlers the Troth family. It is in fair condition, colorful on silk or linen.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Are you wanting to know if it would be best to have someone come to your home since you have so many items?

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please take the $5 out of my PayPal account and do not attempt to make any additional charges to my accounts. I do not want to do business with you and I am horrified that you would charge my account without permission or giving any service. Please take it off my account so we do not not need to go further with this issue. K. Johnson.

Just to let you know the Professional Appraisers are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at
Email address:***@******.*** (send no photos - special instructions)

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us?target=phone
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Or by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Thank you