Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have at baby doll marked k&k 9 and can't the after 9. It

Customer Question

Good morning, I have at baby doll marked k&k 9 and can't the mark after 9. It was my great aunts and she was burn in 1922. No country us marked. It has a cloth body. Would you know the estimated value? Thank you
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There are some small cracks on face and appears to be in original cloths
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Can you send a picture of this? The K & K Toy Company, Inc. was founded in New York City, in 1915 as an importer of mostly German dolls