Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Disneyland admission tickets/books from the 1960's.

Customer Question

I have Disneyland admission tickets/books from the 1960's. Could they be worth anything?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Two are complete books of tickets several more have had tickets pulled out and used. There are some loose tickets also. They were purchased and used my family.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can't think of anything right now.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Is there an exact date on the ticket books or ticket? These do have value and I look forward to helping you. Can you post a photo of the books and or tickets for review? To post here click on add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. I will begin looking up the current value and check back here shortly. If photos are not possible is there a price on the books or tickets? What do the loose tickets say? I appreciate your assistance in my questions. This helps me give you accurate information.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It will take me probably 30 minutes to upload pictures. Is that ok?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think I should take the free trial offer. How does that affect our chat?

Hi there is no problem or rush I will check back for the photos. I have nothing to do with the business side of the fees and such I am an independent appraiser and am not an employee fees and such you would need to contact the company to go over. I look forward to helping you.

Our question post here is open and whatever fees and such you pay doesn't affect our post here that I know of but again contact the company as I do not have anything to do with that end of things here to help you on appraising items is all I do. I am happy to always help you.