Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting by Artist Hamilton 1975-Spring Blossoms,

Customer Question

I have a painting by Artist Frank Hamilton 1975-Spring Blossoms, superb condition, is their any value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Painting by Alex Young of the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks 1917-1992, what is the possible value
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no that's it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a clear photo of these paintings along with close ups of the signature if possible. I will need the measurements to the paintings to give you an accurate value on each also. To post photos please click on add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. You may also send by email to ***@******.*** and put forCustomerin the email so they know whom to forward these to. I look forward to helping you.