Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am wondering where to find information on native american…

Customer Question
Hello - i am...

Hello - i am wondering where to find information on native american arrowheads and what is their worth? can you help with something like this?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I don't know anything!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/6/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Could you post a few photos of the arrowheads to see what type you have and give me a better understanding of what you have. From there I can list places to learn more on them and I can also give you information on them and their values. To post here within our post please click on the file upload, add files or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. You may also send by email to***@******.*** and in the email please put forCustomerso the company knows to forward them on to me. I look forward to helping you. I have extensive background in Native American items and would be happy to help you.