Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some vintage tin ships. Need appraised ASAP. Can I…

Customer Question
I have some vintage...

I have some vintage tin ships. Need appraised ASAP. Can I send you a photos?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

May I send a photo?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No - just trying to value the items - there are two ships. antique vintage clockwork tin maybe foreign - German

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
I appreciate your reply.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/6/2017
Antique Expert: Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help.

Vary nice ships and in nice condition as well. Are there any markings on either ship?

as in brands? I think the front one is carette, marklin bing, tin toy gun boat ship.
if you do not know anything about toys and are searching the internet - I think we need to end this. I have found this on my own.

yes brands

no